Old 14-01-2013, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Colin Brook[_2_] Colin Brook[_2_] is offline

Default Gardening Direct or Canny Gardener

In message on Fri, 11 Jan
2013, The Original Jake wrote
Giving all your business to an unknown is a risky approach. Whilst you
may get a refund, the cost of replacement plants later in the growing
season can be prohibitive. My approach is a "gradual shift" one. If
Canny Gardener deliver to my standards this year, they'll get a higher
proportion of my business next year, at the expense of Jersey Plants.

Hello Jake, thanks for that - I think that's what we will do this year -
order mix from Jersey Plants/Gardening Direct and some form Canny
Gardener and see what we're happy with.

Colin
--
Colin Brook - Winchester (UK)