Old 14-01-2013, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Happy Birthday, Sacha!

On 2013-01-11 13:34:53 +0000, Ophelia said:

"Spider" wrote in message
Hope you're having a lovely, if chilly, birthday. Keep warm and
drink lots of tea .. and maybe a hot toddy tonight. Brrr it's cold
here.

Happy Birthday from me too. Have a lovely and a great year
--

Many, many thanks to everyone! Goodness, if this isn't a good year
after all this kindness, there is no justice in this world - and a

Oops! I seem to have missed this opportunity to wish you a very happy
birthday.

Bill

Thank you, Bill and again so many thanks to everyone. It's very very
kind of you.

And an even more belated greeting form us Sacha.
Hoe you and Ray are now over your "Cold", and are ready to face the
coming Spring.
David and Jay,

Thanks so much to you both.
We're pretty much over it but it was a nasty virus and the cough still
lingers a bit. If it's what you and Jay caught when you were down here,
you were quite right about it taking a long time to go for good! I hope
you're both shot of it, too. Loads of people have had it and all say the
same, unfortunately.

We are both left with the cough Sacha, not as bad as it was but still
annoying.