Old 14-01-2013, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Happy Birthday, Sacha!

On 2013-01-11 19:28:48 +0000, David Hill said:
snip

And an even more belated greeting form us Sacha.
Hoe you and Ray are now over your "Cold", and are ready to face the
coming Spring.
David and Jay,

Thanks so much to you both.
We're pretty much over it but it was a nasty virus and the cough still
lingers a bit. If it's what you and Jay caught when you were down here,
you were quite right about it taking a long time to go for good! I hope
you're both shot of it, too. Loads of people have had it and all say the
same, unfortunately.

We are both left with the cough Sacha, not as bad as it was but still annoying.

Annoying is right! As with so many of these things, it's worse at
night, just as we're dropping off to sleep!
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
www.helpforheroes.org.uk