Old 15-01-2013, 09:43 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default Peppers

On Monday, January 14, 2013 11:22:59 PM UTC-5, Dick Adams wrote:
wrote:

Dick Adams wrote:

wrote:

I started my peppers this morning. I am not putting my usual

way too many plants this year. I found some in the freezer

yesterday from 2010. I had some pretty good success last year

with Bells for the first time so I am going to focus mainly on

them this year.

2012 was a garden disaster year for me. My Bell peppers, tomatoes,

eggplant were even worth planting. My Habeneros were ok, but half

the crop I had in 2011.

Where do you live that you're starting plants in January?

I am in South Eastern North Carolina. I start seed in the little dehydrated

peat pots, move them into the greenhouse and put them in the ground April 1st.

I envy you. Not for getting your peppers in the ground a month ahead of me.

But for living in the Promised Land of North Carolina. I'll be coming home

in about three years.

Dick

Where are you from? Where are you now?