Old 15-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Stevie Stevie is offline
Registered User

Hi Dick,

Room temperature in our spare bedroom next to the window so I would say 16-18 degrees celcius. Watering every 14 days or so with a diluted feed mixture around 25% of what I would give them in summer.

I am not too fussed about getting larger fruit at the moment as we have plenty in the freezer from summer but was unsure whether I should have cut them back seeing as they are healthy enough.

They are a common type of Habanero I think, they are orange in colour.

Thanks,
Stevie