Old 16-01-2013, 04:05 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default mountfield

Where do I go from here I would be willing to
take them to small claims court but surly I would have to prove my
point and without more information on the mower. I cant do this as I
have only been able to find real reviews by owners on the mower in
other countries which seem to agree a problem with mower.

This is not a gardening question, you are essentially asking for legal
advice, this is the wrong group for that. Also not knowing which legal
system you are under how would anybody advise you on legal matters?