Old 16-01-2013, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Original Jake The Original Jake is offline

Default veddw Gardens

On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 00:44:05 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

Does anyone know of a photo I could use to illustrate our gardening
club's trip to Veddw garden in June?

I just want to illustrate the itinerary and I have a photo of Derry
Watkins where they go on the first day, then Stockton Bury, Laskett and
High Glenau but the pictures I can find of Veddw don't seem to do it
justice from what you say on this group.

Have a look through the gallery at http://www.veddw.com. I'm sure Anne
will let you "borrow" one if you ask. Her email details are on the
contacts page.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.