Old 16-01-2013, 02:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] is offline

Default staying online whilst no access to computer

On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:35:59 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

I am staying at a friend's house to help her with her garden in a
couple of months but I really would like to stay online if I can.

She doesn't have the Internet (long story) - is there a way I could buy
something to plug into, say, my laptop so I could go on. I would like to
show her the RHS site and pictures of plants etc. Only need it for about
2 or 3 weeks, don't mind paying, just have no idea of whether it's a
possibility.

Don't have smart phone so can't use that.

Whenever I have had that problem I have used a Vodafone dongle. There
are many other dongles available but I always used Vodafone. See
http://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/inter...ngle/index.htm for details.

Steve