Old 16-01-2013, 02:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default staying online whilst no access to computer

On 1/16/2013 9:14 AM, Ophelia wrote:

When we are away from home, which we often are with work, we use a
mobile broadband dongle from 3. It simply plugs into a USB port on the
laptop. We have tried all the UK providers and the 3 network coverage
and speed is best by far. Ours costs £15.99 per month but we are on the
top rate because our usage for work and other related activity demands
it; there are cheaper packages, starting at £7.50pm or PAYG, if you
don't need that level of service. The dongle came free with our
package, others may vary. Call in at a 3 shop or go to
http://store.three.co.uk/

But first, check that 3 actually covers the area you'll be in! A distant
cousin bought a lovely new 3 dongle to use while she was visiting to do
some genealogy research - and discovered that the nearest 3 coverage was
about 30 miles away!