Old 24-04-2003, 02:08 PM
Frogleg

Default AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:43:01 GMT, "Norma Briggs"
wrote:

But think how smug you'll feel when we're complaining about the 2nd
(or 3rd or 4th) week of 90+ temperatures and 70% humidity in a couple
of months.

AND two months since it rained.....
I am in Houston and its nothing to have 90 degrees plus for months, 90
percent humidity and no rain from May till August (or if it does rain its a
tropical storm thus a flood).

Ah, yes. I forgot about the 'no rain' feature. *How* can it be so
humid laundry won't dry on the line, and yet bone, stone dry for
useful water? Along with my wish for a time machine that would
recycle Feb. cold air into my house in July (and vice versa), it'd be
nice if someone invented an outdoor de-humidifier that wrung out
summer air and dripped water for the plants.