Old 18-01-2013, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
Mike Coon[_2_] Mike Coon[_2_] is offline

Default Niger feeder recommendation

Bill Grey wrote:
Good luck with your Niger/Nyger seed feeder I haven't seen a single
finch on mine - total waste of money.

Bill

I have to admit mine was never popular. On the other hand the teazels get
used each autumn/winter and they come free. A bit of a long-term project,
though...

(BTW I notice that more than usual have been sprouting while still upright
on their stems in this damp summer. That was how I initially found one in
the countryside to take home and plant!)

Mike.
--
If reply address is (invalid), remove spurious "@"
and substitute "plus" for +.