Old 19-01-2013, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Snow report!

On 2013-01-18 14:27:26 +0000, Ophelia said:

"Sacha" wrote in message
A very light snowfall here overnight, followed by rain this morning
which is now sleet. It's a foggy grey sky and a monochrome landscape,
for the most part. Not far from us, the steep hill that leads onto the
Devon Expressway is still open, thanks to some hard work by the
gritters. This is Haldon Hill that in 2010/11 left people stranded at
the bottom overnight, on the Exeter side. On telly this morning it
looked blanketed by snow but traffic was still moving freely.

We have bright sunshine and blue sky! Take care everyone having problems. --

It's raining here now and just as gloomy. But according to the Apple
weather widget, it's 7C in Plymouth, so we won't get snow in that!

Floods again?

Heaven knows, nothing would surprise us now!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com