Old 19-01-2013, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Snow report!

On 2013-01-18 14:27:26 +0000, Ophelia said:

"Sacha" wrote in message
A very light snowfall here overnight, followed by rain this morning
which is now sleet. It's a foggy grey sky and a monochrome
landscape,
for the most part. Not far from us, the steep hill that leads onto
the
Devon Expressway is still open, thanks to some hard work by the
gritters. This is Haldon Hill that in 2010/11 left people stranded
at
the bottom overnight, on the Exeter side. On telly this morning it
looked blanketed by snow but traffic was still moving freely.

We have bright sunshine and blue sky! Take care everyone having
problems. --

It's raining here now and just as gloomy. But according to the Apple
weather widget, it's 7C in Plymouth, so we won't get snow in that!

Floods again?

Heaven knows, nothing would surprise us now!

The end of the world occurs more and more often.
--

Martin

Martin don't worry, the end of the human race will occur way before the end
of the World.

Mike