Old 19-01-2013, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Trevor Appleton Trevor Appleton is offline

Default Winter caulis in Polytunnel?

I use Outlook for mail - does that do news?

"Martin" wrote in message

On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 22:56:07 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Ophelia" wrote

"Jeff Layman" wrote
Trevor Appleton wrote:
I have previously (for 10 years ) only grown Spinach in my poly in the
winter, but this year I planted spring cabbage and broad beans, and
they
are
all looking really healthy. The beans are about a foot high. I was
wondering
if anyone had grown cauliflowers in a polytunnel in the winter and they
could share their experience.

Trevor
Kirkburn
East Yorkshire
(5 years away from usenet due to lack of Outlook Express but have
discovered
Windows Mail - and I thought it was just for mail!!)

No, you've actually discovered Windows Live Mail. Possibly the worst
usenet news client ever due to its inability to correctly quote previous
posts in replies. Others will go crazy trying to follow a thread where
WLM has been used.

Dump it and use a different news reader. I happen to use Thunderbird,
but there are many others out there.

I am using WLM.

So am I but I also use a little program, actually a couple, that works with
WLM to sort out the quotes etc.
AutoHotkey and WlmQuoteFix.
I just can't be bothered using another separate Newsreader.

Most alternatives do both mail and newsreader.
--

Martin