Old 20-01-2013, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Original Jake The Original Jake is offline

Default Feeding the Birds Some tips

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 16:14:02 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

On 20/01/2013 14:59, wrote:
Quite probably. Overripe and even rotting fruit is a very different
matter from mould. On the other hand, I would simply cut the mould
off and eat the squash - we don't have trouble with mould!

Probably neither do i but I wasn't sure

Birds not eating from new feeder put up at christmas, picky beggars

One of the woodpeckers that visit the hanging peanut feeder has
discovered the bird table and seems to like sunflower hearts!

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.