Old 26-01-2013, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Slight weather change

On 26/01/2013 02:44, kay wrote:
Bob H;977325 Wrote:

It has just started snowing here in Leeds but seems a bit on the wet
side as it is not sticking much now.

In my bit of Leeds we've had a good few inches. It looks wonderful -
feels almost as bright as daylight. I'm going out for a walk, as I
suspect a lot will be gone by morning.

Here it's a lovely sunny day, no running water and just small pockets of
snow left.
But yesterday evening was quite different, the heavens opened and it
hammered down for around 2 hours. There was water running off the fields
above us in small waterfalls, and the track was a river. but just after
10 pm the rain stopped.
Let's hope we settle down now to a nice early spring, or is that to much
to hope for?
David @ the tropical end of Swansea Bay