Old 24-04-2003, 03:20 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Top Ten

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:50:33 +1000, Andrew
wrote:

My preferences are mainly for cool growing species due to my

climate. My list in no real order:
Cymbidium Sarah Jean (lots of good clones but my favourites
are 'ice cascade' and 'peach')
Diuris orientis/corymbosa
Dendrobium kingianum (you could make a top ten out of its
clones alone)
Thelymitra nuda (a fairly easy, large, blue sun orchid)
Sarcochilus hartmannii
Sarcochilus Shooting Star
Pterostylis baptistii (the form from Gosford NSW is without
doubt the best)
Pleione formosana
Masdevallia veitchiana
Dendrobium Hilda Poxon (again lots of excellent clones)

You have several unheard of around here. We need you on A.B.P.O.
with your photos, so we can all learn to enjoy these.
SuE