Old 27-01-2013, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Original Jake The Original Jake is offline

Default Slight weather change

On 2013-01-26 18:32:11 +0000, Bob H said:
snip
Anyway I have spent a bit of time clearing it away as it was a
beautiful morning today.

Well, we have a lovely morning here, thank goodness. It's doing
everyone good to see bright sunshine, even though there's a cold wind
with it. But it really is the most lovely day and we can hope that
wind will dry out the soil a bit!

Well here at the suddenly wet end of the Bay, in a matter of about 10
minutes we went from lovely sunshine to very dark cloud, followed by a
few minutes of thunder and lightning and then the mother of all
hailstorms. The lawn looked as if we'd had an hour or two of snow but
the hail only came down for a couple of minutes, accompanied by a
carcophony of alarms going off!

Now the sky's clear again, just a bit of high white cloud.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.