Old 31-01-2013, 02:56 AM posted to rec.gardens
Farm1[_4_] Farm1[_4_] is offline

Default Fruit tree

"Brooklyn1" wrote in message
On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:29:00 +1100, "Farm1"
wrote:

Sheldon, I can see 6 different posts from you under 2 different names so
your posts are appearing.

Thanks. My newsreader, Forte Agent, had an upgrade, more a downgrade
with how inept they are. Their tech support is absolutely useless. I
had to figure it out myself. I should know better than to bother with
any on line commodity that doesn't give their phone number, those are
all know nothing phoneys.

Well I hope your problems are overcome soon. At least your posts are making
it through.