Old 31-01-2013, 01:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
Boron Elgar[_2_] Boron Elgar[_2_] is offline

Default Fruit tree

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:56:25 +1100, "Farm1"
wrote:

"Brooklyn1" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:29:00 +1100, "Farm1"
wrote:

Sheldon, I can see 6 different posts from you under 2 different names so
your posts are appearing.

Thanks. My newsreader, Forte Agent, had an upgrade, more a downgrade
with how inept they are. Their tech support is absolutely useless. I
had to figure it out myself. I should know better than to bother with
any on line commodity that doesn't give their phone number, those are
all know nothing phoneys.

Well I hope your problems are overcome soon. At least your posts are making
it through.

Agent is an impeccable program with excellent customer support online.
Forte Agent is the archetype of Usenet newsreaders.

And there is always this, which is overflowing with experts on every
version of the program:

alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent