Old 31-01-2013, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Original Jake The Original Jake is offline

Default Frogs Are Wooing!

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 16:23:59 +0000, rbel wrote:

Given that last night's horrendous gale was from the west that would
explain the frog that turned up in our pond overnight. The wind
direction was right from Landscove and I imagine that it must have
been caught in an updraught to reach the top of our hill.

I now have 4 clumps of frog spawn and the numbers of frogs I'm seeing
in the pond each day is increasing rapidly. Had to "rescue" a couple
from the lawn today and return to the water.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.