Old 31-01-2013, 09:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Garden design competition

"mogga" wrote in message
On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 16:25:04 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

I have gardened for years but starting from what was there. I've never
regigged an entire garden, merely attacked it from the sides in
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk

This one http://www.myalbum.com/Album=MUKLG34Q was done from the sides
and both ends over a period of years. You should have seen what it was
like
when we moved in :-(((

Mike

Pretty! It looks very tidy! And a real mix of things. The purple
(?)acer in the blue pot is lovely.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk

Well my wife is the gardener. She has over 50 years experience. The Acer is
mentioned in another thread somewhere and was a 70th Birthday present from
the family 4 years ago

Mike