Old 01-02-2013, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Potatoes

Having asked for and taken on board the recommendations of several
urglers here, I finally settled on Estima, Kestrel and Charlotte.
I doubted if I would be able to get them all at the gc, but very pleased
to say I've managed to get them all:~).

All I want now is some reasonable weather so they don't get frosted.
Asking a lot, I know. I shall be chitting them first, as usual, which
well delay them getting into the garden. Probably just as well.

Desperately hoping I'm not too far ahead of myself:~/
How are other urglers proceeding, please?

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London