Old 01-02-2013, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Potatoes

On 01/02/2013 22:13, wrote:
wrote:
Desperately hoping I'm not too far ahead of myself:~/
How are other urglers proceeding, please?

We totally failed to go to the Hampshire Potato Day for the 2nd year
running, so we've not even ordered or bought any yet. :-/

Oh that is a shame! You must put it in next year's diary. Fortunately,
I found an astonishingly good selection. I think if you start looking
early enough, you'll get what you want. Which varieties are you after?

Oh, it wasn't really a diary clash or forgetfulness, but we were at a
wedding on the Thursday up in Chesterfield, and after driving all the
way up and all the way down again, and all the warnings of serious snow
(that never turned into anything down here - although apparently my parents
got the hugest snow they've ever had!), I just couldn't be bothered with
it. Nick and Daniel both wanted to go, but I just wasn't up for it.
And they wouldn't go without me.

Well, I hope it was a good wedding. No doubt the spuddy show will be on
again next year, so you haven't missed your chance.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London