Old 02-02-2013, 08:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Potatoes

"Spider" wrote

Having asked for and taken on board the recommendations of several urglers
here, I finally settled on Estima, Kestrel and Charlotte.
I doubted if I would be able to get them all at the gc, but very pleased to
say I've managed to get them all:~).

All I want now is some reasonable weather so they don't get frosted. Asking
a lot, I know. I shall be chitting them first, as usual, which well delay
them getting into the garden. Probably just as well.

Desperately hoping I'm not too far ahead of myself:~/
How are other urglers proceeding, please?

We have ordered some from T & M, 3 Sarpo varieties which unsurprisingly
still haven't arrived!!
Bought some Apache from a GC.
and got some at the Hampshire Potato Day...
Rocket
Amandine
Kestrel
Rooster