Old 02-02-2013, 09:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Iris Cowboy in Black

On 01/02/2013 22:54, Emery Davis wrote:
On Fri, 01 Feb 2013 17:46:48 +0000, Sacha wrote:

I've recently seen a photo of a wonderful US Iris called Cowboy in
Black. I can't find a supplier in UK and Cayeux Iris don't have it.
Does anyone happen to know of a UK supplier? I've just had a lovely
time on the Cayeux Iris page, though! I've bought 1 x DEVONSHIRE CREAM
1 x WILLIAMETTE MIST 1 x CABLE CAR 1 x PISTE NOIRE 1 x JOY DE ROHAN
CHABOT

Wow, I read Devonshire Cream + Williamette Mist, and tired as I am I
thought it was a cocktail recipe! Then I got to Cable Car, and said:
now, wot? :/

When I first saw the subject I miss read it, I thought "Irish Cowboy in
Black" n
Oh! The tarmac squad are back.
Would you like your drive tarmacked Sor?