Old 03-02-2013, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_6_] David Rance[_6_] is offline

Default Iris Cowboy in Black

On Sun, 3 Feb 2013 Emery Davis wrote:

On Sun, 03 Feb 2013 11:41:19 +0100, Martin wrote:

Say, that brings it back. We haven't heard from her for a long time, it
seems.

She gave up urg forever after the great flame war. All those involved
were plonked by her including me. I'm not sure if she is still in R'dam.
She was trying to sell her house and move to France. The last I heard
she had cleared the flat roof, because she thought her roof top garden
was putting off potential buyers.

Oh right, I do remember that. I've mostly managed to put those days on
urg out of mind...

Her contribution to Gardeners' Question Time is still on the urg web
site:

http://www.u-r-g.co.uk/urgongqt.htm

David