Old 03-02-2013, 11:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Britain from above

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Feb 2013 19:28:32 -0000, "Christina Websell"

On 2013-02-02 09:25:46 +0000, Martin said:

On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 00:29:14 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message
This is a site that should interest many of you esp the older amongst
us
http://www.britainfromabove.org.uk/
David @the tropical end of Swansea bay where we are having a tropical
storm.

I tried to look at that site and it crashed my computer. It shut off
claiming it had closed down to protect my system from a malicious
add-on
and it's taken hours to get it back up and running again. It sent it
into a
real panic.
Did anyone else have that problem?

Not me. I didn't install an add on.

Perhaps Tina's computer was already 'infected' by something?
--

Unlikely. I have state of the art virus and malware protection.

That sounds very unlikely if what you posted about
http://www.britainfromabove.org.uk/ is correct.
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

Maybe my computer is paranoid.
But normally it is very right about threats and that link, well, it didn't
like it. It shut down my computer and then it went into a hissy fit. There
was something about that link that my computer simply did not like.