Old 04-02-2013, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default I want this!

On 2013-02-04 13:49:32 +0000, Spider said:

On 04/02/2013 09:54, Sacha wrote:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...do_4098-06.JPG

If I'm correct this is the very private garden of astonishing beauty
that someone told me about a few years ago. But I can't remember who!
What an amazing achievement it is.

Lovely! I'd settle for those beautiful mossy-headed trees for my
woodland bank. If only I could maintain them like that.

That would probably take 2 of the gardeners full time!

I'd love a moss-garden and that makes me wonder if Roger's steeply
sloping bank could be a moss garden? He says there's moss at the top on
the lawn so... However, if the bank slopes all that steeply it may
drain too well for moss to be happy.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com