Old 05-02-2013, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Replacing a heather bed (was I want this!)

On 2013-02-05 09:49:20 +0000, David Hill said:

Yeah yeah, Sacha. I love wild flowers. I even love a few of *their*
wild flowers. I don't love weeds, mine or theirs. Anyway, Roger's
garden has to satisfy SWMBO, who probably doesn't like weeds and would
probably would rather have something tidy. Sadly wild flowers rarely
do 'tidy' for more than one season. That's because they're *wild* :@)).

Do let me know if you want some "wild flower" seed;~).

Thanks, our own wild flowers are doing just fine. I'm not allowed to let
them flourish though! ;-)

Wild flowers/
Don't you mean "Native Flora"

Of course, I do. Silly moi!