Old 05-02-2013, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default I want this!

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 13:49:32 +0000, Spider wrote:

On 04/02/2013 09:54, Sacha wrote:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...do_4098-06.JPG

If I'm correct this is the very private garden of astonishing beauty
that someone told me about a few years ago. But I can't remember who!
What an amazing achievement it is.

Lovely! I'd settle for those beautiful mossy-headed trees for my
woodland bank. If only I could maintain them like that.

The man across the road has the best kept hedges on the street. His
secret? He uses his hover mower on the tops to tidy them up.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk