Old 05-02-2013, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Britain from above

"Martin" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 02 Feb 2013 09:15:40 +0000, David Hill
wrote:

On 02/02/2013 00:29, Christina Websell wrote:
"David Hill" wrote in message
This is a site that should interest many of you esp the older amongst
us
http://www.britainfromabove.org.uk/
David @the tropical end of Swansea bay where we are having a tropical
storm.

I tried to look at that site and it crashed my computer. It shut off
claiming it had closed down to protect my system from a malicious add-on
and it's taken hours to get it back up and running again. It sent it
into a
real panic.
Did anyone else have that problem?
Tina

I've accessed it several times over the past couple of years with no
problems.
If it had given me any trouble then I wouldn't have posted a link to it.

but we don't install malicious add ons, David.

If there was malicious add on, it must have already been in
Christina's PC.
--

No, I only got it from that site.