Old 07-02-2013, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default new to gardening

"Staceyxxx" wrote in message

Hi all, i'm embracing gardening this year..

i have had my own house for 5 years now with 1 neglected garden ...
the garden has lots of different bushes and trees (not sure what they
are) and is enclosed, i have 3 dogs so nothing that will harm them..

the back garden is about 70ft long approx and the width of a house.. it
has a shed & coal house..

the front garden has a big drive way and the spare space is 10 foot by 4
foot.

Any ideas what i can do with these??

The 10 X 4 space will make an excellent bed for salad crops, although they
probably won't enjoy choking on exhaust fumes.

Assuming the coal "house" is one of those concrete bunker affairs, it's a
rady made compost bin.

And if you really need telling what to do with a shed, then I despair.

Steve