Old 08-02-2013, 09:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default OT Britain from above

On 2013-02-07 23:49:28 +0000, Christina Websell said:

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Feb 2013 19:28:32 -0000, "Christina Websell"

On 2013-02-02 09:25:46 +0000, Martin said:

On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 00:29:14 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message
This is a site that should interest many of you esp the older amongst
us
http://www.britainfromabove.org.uk/
David @the tropical end of Swansea bay where we are having a tropical
storm.

I tried to look at that site and it crashed my computer. It shut off
claiming it had closed down to protect my system from a malicious add-on
and it's taken hours to get it back up and running again. It sent it
into a
real panic.
Did anyone else have that problem?

Not me. I didn't install an add on.

Perhaps Tina's computer was already 'infected' by something?
--

Unlikely. I have state of the art virus and malware protection.

That sounds very unlikely if what you posted about
http://www.britainfromabove.org.uk/ is correct.
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

I can only say that that link crashed my computer. Whether you all
agree about my virus safety or not., it did.
It closed my computer down saying it was a threat and got sniffy about
getting back.
I think it allows me back on the internet now.

Yes but have you had your computer checked for worms, virus etc? If
not, there's a danger of you passing whatever-caused-it (and it wasn't
that link) on to others, surely?
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com