Old 09-02-2013, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_6_] David Rance[_6_] is offline

Default Guess The New Beechgrove Presenter

On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 Martin wrote:

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 20:45:47 +0000, The Original Jake
wrote:

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 00:07:21 +0100, Martin wrote:

One of the joys of Beechgrove was that it didn't need a front man.

On his web site, Chris says he'll be traveling around Scotland. I hope
this means he won't be a "front man" but will fit in with the team.

And talking about adverts, I do wonder how many people are aware of
the little hidden gem on BBC2 on Sunday mornings - the A-Z of TV
gardening.

I wasn't.
I never anything so daft as Monty in a straw hat driving a 2CV between
French gardens on TV this evening.

Actually I enjoyed the programme very much. What on earth was daft about
it?

David