Old 10-02-2013, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Guess The New Beechgrove Presenter

In article ,
David Rance wrote:
On Sat, 9 Feb 2013 Sacha wrote:

And we're pretty sure the 2CV changed number plates halfway through!

There are two 2CVs. He uses one when in the north of France and the
other in the south. I suppose that emphasises just how large a country
it is and that it would take too long to actually drive from the north
to the south! They didn't explain that but then why should they?

pedantry

France is much larger than Britain in area, but the distance between
extreme points in the contiguous homeland is comparable. If you
were having a series on the UK, driving from Cornwall to Caithness
in a CV-like object would be insane. Which doesn't deny your point.

/pedantry

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.