Old 24-04-2003, 04:44 PM
Drakanthus

Default One wasp

I personally wouldn't have put the "even" in front of the hornets. They
don't occur where I live now, but when we lived further south we had
them in the garden. They're much more docile and less aggressive than
wasps - big stripey pussycats, in fact :-)

Malcolm

That's how I think of bumble bees. My wife runs a mile, but I think they are sort
of "cute". I can be dead heading plants and they land in a flower next to my
hand - they never seem the slightest bit interested in me so I leave them to it.
Live and let live. Wasps on the other hand - its open warfare!
--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)