Old 11-02-2013, 02:57 PM
poisonivy poisonivy is offline
Registered User

Default Eden Vanlet Irregation system

Hi, I am new to this Forum and was wondering if someone could help me? I had a vanlet system installed in my greenhouse by a friend who no longer is with us and unfortunately whilst on holiday last winter the weight of the snow brought my greenhouse down. I managed to salvage the system but after the insurance claim was awarded and the new greenhouse erected I am unsure how the system either works or how to install. has anyone got a manual they could pass on a copy to me as I have tried to Google search for one but with no avail?