Old 11-02-2013, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fuschia[_3_] Fuschia[_3_] is offline

Default Eden Vanlet Irregation system

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 15:46:55 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

"poisonivy" wrote in message
news

Hi, I am new to this Forum and was wondering if someone could help me? I
had a vanlet system installed in my greenhouse by a friend who no longer
is with us and unfortunately whilst on holiday last winter the weight of
the snow brought my greenhouse down. I managed to salvage the system but
after the insurance claim was awarded and the new greenhouse erected I
am unsure how the system either works or how to install. has anyone got
a manual they could pass on a copy to me as I have tried to Google
search for one but with no avail?

--
poisonivy

If you know the name and possibly the model of the system, have you tried
googling?

So which bit of
I have tried to Google search for one but with no avail?

don't you understand?