Old 12-02-2013, 11:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Britain from above

"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 23:49:28 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 3 Feb 2013 19:28:32 -0000, "Christina Websell"

On 2013-02-02 09:25:46 +0000, Martin said:

On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 00:29:14 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message
This is a site that should interest many of you esp the older
amongst
us
http://www.britainfromabove.org.uk/
David @the tropical end of Swansea bay where we are having a
tropical
storm.

I tried to look at that site and it crashed my computer. It shut
off
claiming it had closed down to protect my system from a malicious
add-on
and it's taken hours to get it back up and running again. It sent
it
into a
real panic.
Did anyone else have that problem?

Not me. I didn't install an add on.

Perhaps Tina's computer was already 'infected' by something?
--

Unlikely. I have state of the art virus and malware protection.

That sounds very unlikely if what you posted about
http://www.britainfromabove.org.uk/ is correct.
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

I can only say that that link crashed my computer. Whether you all agree
about my virus safety or not., it did.
It closed my computer down saying it was a threat and got sniffy about
getting back.
I think it allows me back on the internet now.

If you still think that the link crashed your computer, people here
are wasting their time trying to help you.

Which browser were you using? Did you try a different browser? Did
your PC crash with both browsers?If not you have something nasty in
your browser or in an add on that the browser uses. I've tried the
link in IE9, Opera, Google Chrome and Firebird none of them crashed.

I can only say that link crashed my computer, I'm not blaming anyone.