Old 13-02-2013, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Guess The New Beechgrove Presenter

On 09/02/2013 19:42, Emery Davis wrote:
Chris says he'll be traveling around Scotland. I hope
this means he won't be a "front man" but will fit in with the team.

huh chnace will be a fine thing . no doubt hopping opver stiles and
leaping over boulders like his awful helicopter series. I knew the
powers that be would fiddle with this lovely programme. it'll end up as
bad as the others and then they'll turj round and say no one is
interested in gardening programmes ....................

--
Janet T.
Amersham