Old 24-04-2003, 04:56 PM
Mike

Default Cat scarer that works

In article , c.mcculloch
writes
Have to agree. If this device causes suffering to animals - any animals - in
their own homes or gardens there can be no excuse for using it. I don't know
that it does penetrate so far of course, but it would be sensible to check
with the cat-owning neighbours to ensure that the animals are not showing
signs of disturbance.
Colin

Why? Do the 'cat owning neighbours' enquire to see if their vermin are
causing us any disturbance?

Of course not, don't talk out of where the sun doesn't shine from.

Please engage brain before putting your fingers on the keyboard and
producing yet more of what the neighbour's vermin deposit in our gardens

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more