Old 14-02-2013, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Original Jake The Original Jake is offline

Default Guess The New Beechgrove Presenter

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:36:50 +0000, David Hill
wrote:

Do you really think we will be allowed to see it in Wales Jake.
It will probably be replaced by Rugby or Dragons Eye or some other
Nationally important Welsh programme.
David@the sunny end of Swansea Bay

Yikes, I hadn't thought of that. But it'll be broadcast on Thursdays
in Scotland from 4 April at 7.30pm (BBC2 Scotland) and on the BBC2
network on Sundays from Sunday 7 April. No time has been announced for
the network screening so this may vary by region. AFAIK, Sundays have
been relatively free of rescheduling for national events (other than
the rescheduling of GW when Scrum Half is on Fridays). Something in
the back of my mind says it's going to be mornings - which would be
even safer of course - but I can't remember where I read that.

Fingers crossed - you have been missing a treat.

(Currently sunny at this end too but ground still sodden so getting
out will be counter-productive on my clay soil, dammit!)

And I checked this morning. All my dahlia tubers have rot. A first but
a pain in the proverbial! Some are over 10 years old. Still, a chance
for renewal.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.