Old 14-02-2013, 05:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave West[_2_] Dave West[_2_] is offline

Default Primrose and fuchsia in pots and frost

Beginners have just bought from Morrison's Supermarket: 4 Primrose (primlet)
in little plastic pots and 6 tiny bush Fuchsia (dollar princess).

We were intending to put them in pots on the patio. If we do this straight
away would they be likley to be damaged by any forthcoming frost?

If so, are we alright keeping them in the living room, well watered until we
are over the frosty season? Thanks.