Old 14-02-2013, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default OT TV sound

On 2013-02-14 21:18:17 +0000, Christina Websell said:

"Sacha" wrote in message
I was both heartened and disheartened this morning when Ray read a
piece out of the DT to me. Apparently, it is officially acknowledged
(not just us moaning to each other!) that while they look great and the
vision's wonderful, flat-screen tvs produce really terrible sound. A
lot of people have resorted to buying a soundbar to improve the
clarity. I'm relieved it's not just us, to be honest. Watching Call
The Midwife the other night, we lost several seconds of dialogue
because of the blasted music and the blurred dialogue. So it's not
just the deaf and ageing! Eh?
--

Dunno. I still have a fat one and it's perfect ;-)

Tina

We'd still have ours if it hadn't developed a broad green streak down
one side which made stage left actors look as if they came from Mars.
It was getting on for 20 years old, so it had done pretty well.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com