Old 15-02-2013, 07:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
usenet2012 usenet2012 is offline

Default OT TV sound

In message , Martin
writes
On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 18:45:33 -0000, "Bill Grey"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
I was both heartened and disheartened this morning when Ray read a piece
out of the DT to me. Apparently, it is officially acknowledged (not just us
moaning to each other!) that while they look great and the vision's
wonderful, flat-screen tvs produce really terrible sound. A lot of people
have resorted to buying a soundbar to improve the clarity. I'm relieved
it's not just us, to be honest. Watching Call The Midwife the other night,
we lost several seconds of dialogue because of the blasted music and the
blurred dialogue. So it's not just the deaf and ageing! Eh?
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Uh! you've think you've got problems? I have a cataract on one eye and I'm
paying for Sky+HD !!

You can have the cataract problem fixed.

You can cancel the HD part of Sky+. (We did, now that our eyes can't
tell the difference.)

--
Simon

12) The Second Rule of Expectations
An EXPECTATION is a Premeditated resentment.