Old 15-02-2013, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Sissinghurst

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"David Rance" wrote

Tonight Monty Don is visiting Monet's garden at Giverney. That is famous
now only *because* it has been restored to how Monet laid it out. And I
guess that is what most people want to see.

Yes, I'm interested to see if he mentions Joseph Bory Latour-Marliac,
Monet's friend, tonight, without who there would be no paintings of hardy
coloured water lilies.
http://www.latour-marliac.com/newshi...php?idlangue=1
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

We are interested to see who the first person is to take a poke at 'the
broadcaster/interviewer we all love to hate' and then to see who takes up
the spat.

Mike