Old 16-02-2013, 11:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Britain from above

wrote in message ...
In article ,
Martin wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 23:57:26 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I can only say that link crashed my computer, I'm not blaming anyone.

For the last time it wasn't the link, but a tool you have installed
that gives you a feeling of security. If it was just the link then you
wouldn't be the only one with a crashed computer.

Sigh. For the Nth time, that is not necessarily true, but we have
not seen enough information to make an educated guess at the cause.

and for the nth time I do not have a virus on my computer.

It's all squeaky clean because I am a bit paranoid about it so I run
everything to make sure, so don't worry more than I do.