Old 17-02-2013, 02:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil Cook Phil Cook is offline

Default OT TV sound

On 17/02/2013 02:31, Christina Websell wrote:
"Phil Cook" wrote in message
On 17/02/2013 00:56, Christina Websell wrote:
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...

Having said that a google produces many hits which state the UK average
reading age is around 8 or 9.

What? Not for my family.

By being higher you cannot drag the lowest or the
average up to your level.

Maybe we were just lucky to be intelligent or maybe our parents made us go
to school and NOT let us duck out.

Yes, it used to be a constant source of amazement to me how dim some
folk are. Once I left the ivory towers of academia I faffed and wasted
and now work at a post some way below my education. I suppose after 20
years I am now used to it, that and the fact that some folk seem to
have no work ethic whatsoever.
--
Phil Cook