Old 19-02-2013, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default OT TV sound

On 2013-02-14 21:18:17 +0000, Christina Websell said:

"Sacha" wrote in message
Dunno. I still have a fat one and it's perfect ;-)

Tina

We'd still have ours if it hadn't developed a broad green streak down one
side which made stage left actors look as if they came from Mars. It was
getting on for 20 years old, so it had done pretty well.

We bought a wide 'flattie' from Morrisons 2 years ago, the picture quality
is great, but the sound is crap.
We use headphones on a long extension lead - fortunately we view at
different times.

Whilst in OT mode Sacha, this is interesting - (from elsewhere):-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20975646
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40174